Hotels in El Almendro, Spain
Search & Compare El Almendro Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in El Almendro
El Almendro overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Alcoutim Castle. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Saint Anthony Chapel and Museum of Sacred Art. Whatever you're into, El Almendro has something for you.
Where to stay in El AlmendroWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, El Almendro has accommodations to fit every need. There are 16 hotels in the El Almendro area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
How to get to El AlmendroFly in to Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 50.4 mi (81.1 km) from downtown El Almendro. Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) is the next closest major airport, 79.5 mi (128 km) away.
What to see around El AlmendroSome recommended places to see include:
- • Saint Anthony Chapel
- • Alcoutim Castle
- • Museum of Sacred Art
- • Museum of the River
- • Church of the Assumption of Mary
When to visit El AlmendroWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 49°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches