Hotels in El Granado, Spain
Search & Compare El Granado Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in El Granado
El Granado overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Alcoutim Castle. While you're here, stop by Saint Anthony Chapel and Museum of Sacred Art. Whatever you're into, El Granado has something for you.
Where to stay in El GranadoFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, El Granado is the place to go. There are 26 hotels in the El Granado area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to El GranadoFly in to Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 45.4 mi (73.1 km) from downtown El Granado.
What to see around El GranadoHere are some top sights to see:
- • Saint Anthony Chapel
- • Alcoutim Castle
- • Museum of Sacred Art
- • Museum of the River
- • Museum of Mertola
When to visit El GranadoCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 49°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches