Hotels in Saucier, Mississippi
Search & Compare Saucier Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Saucier
Saucier overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library and Biloxi Lighthouse. Check out local attractions like The Grand Bear and Windance Country Club. Whatever you're into, Saucier has something for you.
Where to stay in SaucierFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Saucier is the place to go. There are 81 hotels in the Saucier area and you can shop as many as 14 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 25 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 38 3-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
How to get to SaucierFly in to Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from downtown Saucier. Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional) is the next closest major airport, 51.3 mi (82.5 km) away.
What to see around SaucierSome top places to visit in the area include:
- • Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library
- • Biloxi Lighthouse
When to visit SaucierIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 55°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 16.9 inches
- • April-June: 16.3 inches
- • July-September: 19.6 inches
- • October-December: 13.0 inches