Hotels in Cuevas de San Clemente, Spain
Search & Compare Cuevas de San Clemente Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cuevas de San Clemente
Cuevas de San Clemente overviewDon't miss your chance to see attractions like Ermita de Santa María de Lara and Archivo del Adelantamiento de Castilla. Whatever you're into, Cuevas de San Clemente has something for you.
Where to stay in Cuevas de San ClementeA welcoming city for all, Cuevas de San Clemente has a variety of lodging options. There are 44 hotels in the Cuevas de San Clemente area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
How to get to Cuevas de San ClementeFly in to Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from downtown Cuevas de San Clemente. Valladolid (VLL) is the next closest major airport, 71 mi (114.2 km) away.
What to see around Cuevas de San ClementeSome recommended attractions include:
- • Ermita de Santa María de Lara
- • Archivo del Adelantamiento de Castilla
- • Tower of Fernan Gonzalez
- • Dona Urraca Tower
- • Colegiata de San Cosme y San Damian
When to visit Cuevas de San ClementeWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches