Hotels in Manjiron, Spain
Search & Compare Manjiron Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Manjiron
Manjiron overviewWhile you're here, stop by Picasso Museum and Buitrago City Walls. Whatever you're into, Manjiron has something for you.
Where to stay in ManjironA welcoming city for all, Manjiron has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
How to get to ManjironFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 34.5 mi (55.5 km) from downtown Manjiron.
What to see around ManjironHere are some top sights to see:
- • Picasso Museum
- • Buitrago City Walls
- • Piscinas Naturales de Riosequillo
- • Plaza de Television Espanola
- • Plaza de la Casona
When to visit ManjironIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.5 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 1.8 inches
- • October-December: 5.8 inches