Hotels in Los Albaricoques, Spain
Search & Compare Los Albaricoques Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Los Albaricoques
Los Albaricoques overviewLocal sights like Albardinal Botanical Garden and La Casa de los Volcanes Ecomuseum are worth a visit. Whatever you're into, Los Albaricoques has something for you.
Where to stay in Los AlbaricoquesWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Los Albaricoques has accommodations to fit every need. There are 47 hotels in the Los Albaricoques area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 20 4-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to Los AlbaricoquesFly in to Almeria (LEI), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from downtown Los Albaricoques.
What to see around Los AlbaricoquesSome recommended places to see include:
- • Albardinal Botanical Garden
- • La Casa de los Volcanes Ecomuseum
- • Los Escullos Beach
- • La Isleta del Moro
- • San Jose Beach
When to visit Los AlbaricoquesCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 2.8 inches
- • April-June: 1.7 inches
- • July-September: 0.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches