Hotels in El Contador, Spain
Search & Compare El Contador Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in El Contador
El Contador overviewLocal sights like Plaza de San Antonio and Umbria de la Virgen Botanical Gardens are worth a visit. El Contador is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in El ContadorA welcoming city for all, El Contador has a variety of lodging options. There are 12 hotels in the El Contador area, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
How to get to El ContadorFly in to Almeria (LEI), 51.3 mi (82.6 km) from downtown El Contador.
What to see around El ContadorHere are some top sights to see:
- • Plaza de San Antonio
- • Umbria de la Virgen Botanical Gardens
When to visit El ContadorIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 2.8 inches
- • April-June: 1.7 inches
- • July-September: 0.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches