Hotels in Zarzalejo, Spain
Search & Compare Zarzalejo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Zarzalejo
Zarzalejo overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Head to La Silla de Felipe II and Real Club de Golf La Herreria to make some memories. Whatever you're into, Zarzalejo has something for you.
Where to stay in ZarzalejoWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Zarzalejo can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 65 hotels in the Zarzalejo area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 23%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $25 per night
- • 29 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 22 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to ZarzalejoFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) from downtown Zarzalejo.
What to see around ZarzalejoHere are some top sights to see:
- • La Silla de Felipe II
- • Real Club de Golf La Herreria
- • Casita del Infante
- • Friars' Garden
- • Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial
When to visit ZarzalejoWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches