Hotels in Las Lagunas de las Madres, Spain
Search & Compare Las Lagunas de las Madres Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Las Lagunas de las Madres
Las Lagunas de las Madres overviewPlan a fun excursion to Las Ventas and Vicente Calderon Stadium. Popular attractions like Prado Museum and Madrid Congress Centre are sure to leave an impression. Whatever you're into, Las Lagunas de las Madres has something for you.
Where to stay in Las Lagunas de las MadresFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Las Lagunas de las Madres is the place to go. There are 747 hotels in the Las Lagunas de las Madres area and you can shop as many as 470 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 51%.
- • 173 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 235 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 257 4-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 27 5-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
How to get to Las Lagunas de las MadresFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from downtown Las Lagunas de las Madres.
What to see around Las Lagunas de las MadresSome top places to visit in the area include:
- • Prado Museum
- • Madrid Congress Centre
- • Plaza Mayor
- • Parque Warner Madrid
- • Las Ventas
When to visit Las Lagunas de las MadresWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.5 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 1.8 inches
- • October-December: 5.8 inches