Hotels in Prairie City, Oregon
Search & Compare Prairie City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Prairie City
Prairie City overviewBe sure stop by Malheur National Forest and Kam Wah Chung and Company Museum while you're here. Prairie City is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Prairie CityWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Prairie City has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Prairie City with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Prairie City, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
What to see around Prairie CitySome recommended places to see include:
- • Malheur National Forest
- • Kam Wah Chung and Company Museum
- • Clyde Holiday State Park
When to visit Prairie CityIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 3.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.7 inches
- • July-September: 1.8 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches