Hotels in Chelsea, Oklahoma
Search & Compare Chelsea Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chelsea
Chelsea overviewTake in some local culture at a popular spot like Will Rogers Memorial Museum. While you're here, stop by Ed Galloway's Totem Pole Park and Redbud Marina. Whatever you're into, Chelsea has something for you.
Where to stay in ChelseaA welcoming city for all, Chelsea has a variety of lodging options. There are 15 hotels in the Chelsea area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
How to get to ChelseaFly in to Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.), 34.3 mi (55.1 km) from downtown Chelsea.
What to see around ChelseaSome highlights of the area include:
- • Ed Galloway's Totem Pole Park
- • Redbud Marina
- • Claremore Lake Park
- • Will Rogers Downs
- • J.M. Davis Arms & Historical Museum
When to visit ChelseaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 7.9 inches
- • April-June: 15.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches