Hotels in Montrose, South Dakota
Search & Compare Montrose Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Montrose
Montrose overviewHead to Porter Sculpture Park and Lake Vermillion Recreation Area to make some memories. Montrose is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MontroseWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Montrose has accommodations to fit every need. There are 44 hotels in the Montrose area and you can shop as many as 30 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
How to get to MontroseFly in to Sioux Falls, SD (FSD-Sioux Falls Regional), 24.3 mi (39.2 km) from downtown Montrose.
What to see around MontroseSome recommended places to see include:
- • Porter Sculpture Park
- • Lake Vermillion Recreation Area
- • East Vermillion Lake Dam
- • 1880 Cowboy Town
- • Lake Herman State Park
When to visit MontroseIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 2.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 9.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.9 inches