Hotels in Glenford, Ohio
Search & Compare Glenford Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Glenford
Glenford overviewMake it a point to see sights like Flint Ridge Memorial State Park and Dawes Arboretum. Whatever you're into, Glenford has something for you.
Where to stay in GlenfordFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Glenford is the place to go. There are 29 hotels in the Glenford area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
How to get to GlenfordFly in to Columbus, OH (CMH-Port Columbus Intl.), 32 mi (51.5 km) from downtown Glenford.
What to see around GlenfordHere are some local highlights:
- • Flint Ridge Memorial State Park
- • Dawes Arboretum
- • Buckeye Lake Brewery
- • Blackhand Gorge State Nature Preserve
- • Longaberger Basket Building
When to visit GlenfordWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 8.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.6 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches