Hotels in Ball Ground, Georgia
Search & Compare Ball Ground Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ball Ground
Ball Ground overviewDon't miss your chance to see attractions like Gibbs Gardens and Chattahoochee Technical College Canton. Whatever you're into, Ball Ground has something for you.
Where to stay in Ball GroundWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Ball Ground can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 96 hotels in the Ball Ground area and you can shop as many as 31 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 56 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
How to get to Ball GroundFly in to Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from downtown Ball Ground. Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 48.3 mi (77.7 km) away.
What to see around Ball GroundSome recommended attractions include:
- • Gibbs Gardens
- • Chattahoochee Technical College Canton
- • Tanglewood Farm
- • Riverstone Plaza
- • Canton Cherokee Industrial Park
When to visit Ball GroundIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 15.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 14.0 inches
- • October-December: 12.8 inches