Hotels in Export, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Export Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Export
Export overviewTake a campus tour or explore the surrounding area of University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University. Head to Steel City Raceway and Boyce Park Ski Area to make some memories. Whatever you're into, Export has something for you.
Where to stay in ExportFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Export is the place to go. There are 133 hotels in the Export area and you can shop as many as 25 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 86 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 16 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $189 per night
How to get to ExportFly in to Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 15.5 mi (25 km) from downtown Export. Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 34.4 mi (55.3 km) away.
What to see around ExportSome popular places in the area to visit include:
- • University of Pittsburgh
- • Carnegie Mellon University
When to visit ExportWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 8.5 inches
- • April-June: 11.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 8.8 inches