Travelling with your pet to Monrovia
If you want to find a hotel in Monrovia that will welcome you and your pets, we've got you covered. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Monrovia outings, or pop out to explore the area while they sleep. Some of our travellers to Monrovia like to visit Liberian National Museum. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Monrovia can help you find a good place to stay.
What are the best things to see and do in Monrovia?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Monrovia, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Invincible Sports Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Ce Ce Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km)
- Providence Island (3.3 mi/5.3 km)
- Liberian National Museum (3.3 mi/5.3 km)
- Antoinette Tubman Stadium (4 mi/6.4 km)
- Edward J. Roye Building (4.3 mi/6.9 km)
- National Museum of Liberia (4.3 mi/6.9 km)
- First United Methodist Church (4.4 mi/7.1 km)
- TM Mall (4.5 mi/7.2 km)
- Rivoli Cinema (4.8 mi/7.8 km)