Hotels in West Alton, Missouri
Search & Compare West Alton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in West Alton
West Alton overviewPlan a fun excursion to Busch Stadium and Edward Jones Dome. Make some time to see popular sights such as Gateway Arch and Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis. West Alton is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in West AltonWest Alton offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 216 hotels in the West Alton area and you can shop as many as 48 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 69 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 99 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 40 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
How to get to West AltonFly in to St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from downtown West Alton.
What to see around West AltonSome popular places in the area to visit include:
- • Gateway Arch
- • Busch Stadium
- • Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis
- • City Museum
- • St. Louis Art Museum
When to visit West AltonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 8.2 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches