What's Historic Center Like?
People go to Historic Center to see attractions like São Paulo Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Ibirapuera Park. Paulista Avenue and Expo Center North are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Historic Center?
We have 330 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Historic Center:
Daher Center Hotel3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
B&B Hotels São Paulo Luz - Centro3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
SLAVIERO Downtown São Paulo3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Ibis Styles SP Centro3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Real Castilha Hotel3-star hotel with conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Historic Center
Historic Center is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Historic Center
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Historic Center
Getting to Historic Center on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Sao Bento Station
- Se Station
- Anhangabau Station
Things to See and Do in and around Historic Center
What to See in Historic Center
- Expo Center North
- Ibirapuera Park
- São Paulo Expo
- Transamerica Expo Center
- São Bento Monastery