Santa Cruz Hotels with Free Breakfast
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park
- University of California Santa Cruz
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center
- Mystery Spot
- University of Santa Cruz Arboretum
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park
- Natural Bridges State Park
- Main Beach
- Pasatiempo Golf Course
- Pleasure Point Park
- Cocoanut Grove
- DeLaveaga Golf Course
- Wilder Ranch State Park
- Santa Cruz Surfing Museum
- Mission Santa Cruz
- Lighthouse Point Park
- Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History
- Seymour Marine Discovery Center at Long Marine Laboratory
- Boardwalk Bowl
Hotels in Santa Cruz with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: West Cliff Inn - A Four Sisters Inn
- Service: Babbling Brook Inn
- Comfort: West Cliff Inn - A Four Sisters Inn
- Condition: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Santa Cruz, CA
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Santa Cruz are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Santa Cruz with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.