Hotels in Cordido, Spain
Search & Compare Cordido Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Cordido
Hotels in Cordido
- Most booked
15 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
13 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
12 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
10 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"PERFECT, confortable, clean, quite, helpful. Handy for beach and walks plus other bars etc"
A Traveller, Mar 2015, GB
- No Guest Reviews yet
8 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
6 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Hotels within 10 miles of Cordido
Best hotels in Cordido
Cordido overviewBeachcombers can spend the day at As Catedrais Beach when the weather is nice. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Isla Pancha Lighthouse. Whatever you're into, Cordido has something for you.
Where to stay in CordidoFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cordido is the place to go. There are 38 hotels in the Cordido area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 22%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $28 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
How to get to CordidoFly in to La Coruna (LCG), 55.7 mi (89.7 km) from downtown Cordido.
What to see around CordidoSome top places to visit in the area include:
- • As Catedrais Beach
- • Isla Pancha Lighthouse
When to visit CordidoIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches