Hotels in La Coruna Old Town, Spain
Search & Compare La Coruna Old Town Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in La Coruna Old Town
La Coruna Old Town overviewSoak up some sunshine at popular spots in the area like Orzan Beach and Riazor Beach. Popular attractions like Aquarium and Palexco Congress Centre are sure to leave an impression. La Coruna Old Town is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in La Coruna Old TownWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, La Coruna Old Town has accommodations to fit every need. There are 64 hotels in the La Coruna Old Town area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $18 per night
- • 22 4-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
How to get to La Coruna Old TownFly in to La Coruna (LCG), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from downtown La Coruna Old Town. Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla) is the next closest major airport, 32.6 mi (52.5 km) away.
What to see around La Coruna Old TownSome top places to visit in the area include:
- • Aquarium
- • Palexco Congress Centre
- • Orzan Beach
- • Riazor Beach
- • Tower of Hercules
When to visit La Coruna Old TownWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 70°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 73°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 48°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches