Hotels in Notsuke Peninsula, Japan
Search & Compare Notsuke Peninsula Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Notsuke Peninsula
Notsuke Peninsula overviewHead to Notsuke Lighthouse and Shibetsu Salmon Park to make some memories. Notsuke Peninsula is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Notsuke PeninsulaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Notsuke Peninsula can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to Notsuke PeninsulaFly in to Nakashibetsu (SHB-Nemuro - Nakashibetsu), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from downtown Notsuke Peninsula.
What to see around Notsuke PeninsulaHere are some local highlights:
- • Notsuke Lighthouse
- • Shibetsu Salmon Park
- • Yumenomori Park
- • Kawakita Hot Spring
- • Kaiyodai Observatory
When to visit Notsuke PeninsulaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 44°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 67°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches