Hotels in Ashoro, Japan
Search & Compare Ashoro Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ashoro
Ashoro overviewMake some memories at Ashoro Museum of Paleontology and Rikubetsu Space Earth Science Museum. Whatever you're into, Ashoro has something for you.
Where to stay in AshoroWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Ashoro can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
How to get to AshoroFly in to Kushiro (KUH), 38.1 mi (61.4 km) from downtown Ashoro. Memanbetsu (MMB) is the next closest major airport, 45.1 mi (72.6 km) away.
What to see around AshoroSome highlights of the area include:
- • Ashoro Museum of Paleontology
- • Rikubetsu Space Earth Science Museum
- • Honbetsu Park
- • Kamishihoro Golf Course
- • Taushubetsu Bridge
When to visit AshoroIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 44°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 67°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches