Hotels in Habikino, Japan
Search & Compare Habikino Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Habikino
Habikino overviewTake in some local culture at popular places like Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Museum of History. Popular attractions like Osaka Castle and Legoland Discovery Center are sure to leave an impression. Whatever you're into, Habikino has something for you.
Where to stay in HabikinoWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Habikino can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 486 hotels in the Habikino area and you can shop as many as 118 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 70 2-star hotels with an average price of $16 per night
- • 293 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 78 4-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 7 5-star hotels with an average price of $124 per night
How to get to HabikinoFly in to Osaka (ITM-Itami), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from downtown Habikino. Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 22 mi (35.5 km) away.
Train stations include:
- • Fujiidera Furuichi Station
- • Osaka Komagatani Station
- • Osaka Takawashi Station
What to see around HabikinoSome popular places in the area include:
- • Osaka Castle
- • Osaka Science Museum
- • Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
- • Osaka Takoyaki Museum
- • Todaiji Temple
When to visit HabikinoIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 30°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 9.3 inches
- • April-June: 17.9 inches
- • July-September: 20.8 inches
- • October-December: 14.1 inches