Hotels in Table Rock Lake, Missouri
Search & Compare Table Rock Lake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Table Rock Lake hotels
Best hotels in Table Rock Lake
Table Rock Lake overviewTake in some local culture at popular places like Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Theater and World's Largest Toy Museum. Popular sights like Silver Dollar City and IMAX Entertainment Complex won't disappoint. Whatever you're into, Table Rock Lake has something for you.
Where to stay in Table Rock LakeA welcoming city for all, Table Rock Lake has a variety of lodging options. There are 235 hotels in the Table Rock Lake area and you can shop as many as 184 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 81 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 102 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 45 4-star hotels with an average price of $105 per night
How to get to Table Rock LakeFly in to Branson, MO (BKG), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from downtown Table Rock Lake. Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional) is the next closest major airport, 27.9 mi (44.8 km) away.
What to see around Table Rock LakeSome popular places in the area include:
- • Silver Dollar City
- • Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Theater
- • World's Largest Toy Museum
- • IMAX Entertainment Complex
- • Titanic Museum
When to visit Table Rock LakeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 14.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.9 inches