Lhasa Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Lhasa
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Potala Palace
- Jokhang Temple
- Tibet Stadium
- Tibet University
- Tibet Museum
- XiZangZiZhiQu ZhengXie WenShiGuan
- Lhalu Wetland National Nature Reserve
- Yangwang Mountain Cliffside Images
- Lasa Museum
- XiZang ShouCangJia XieHui HuiYuan ZangPin ZhanShiTing
- Muru Temple
- LangZiSha ChenLieGuan
- XiZangZiZhiQu QunZhong YiShuGuan
- Nechung Monastery
- Drepung Monastery
- Zhaji Temple
- Monument of Alliance Between Tang Dynasty and Tibetan Regime
- XiZang ZhanLan ZhongXin
- Ramoche Temple
Hotels in Lhasa with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Xueyu Tiantang International Hotel
- Service: Xueyu Tiantang International Hotel
- Comfort: Xueyu Tiantang International Hotel
- Condition: Xueyu Tiantang International Hotel
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Lhasa are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Lhasa with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.