What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Changchun?
Although keeping fit and healthy in the hotel health club is important, you might like to shake up your routine and discover some of these sights and activities in Changchun.
- Nanhu Park
- Shengli Park of Changchun
- Changchun Children's Park
- Puppet Emperor's Palace
- Manchukuo Palace
- Manchukuo State Department
- Chongqing Road
- Changchun Wuhuan Gymnasium
- Changying Century City
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Changchun
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're in Changchun, a hotel with a great gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Chongqing Road, Changchun Wuhuan Gymnasium, and Nanhu Park are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Changchun?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Changchun:
Shangri-La ChangchunLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Jilin University
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
Hyatt Regency ChangchunLuxury hotel in Chaoyang with indoor pool, bar
- 24-hour fitness center • Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Central location
Four Points By Sheraton Changchun, Hi-Tech Zone4-star hotel in Chaoyang with indoor pool, bar
- 24-hour fitness center • Yoga classes on site • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Sheraton Changchun Jingyuetan HotelLuxury hotel with spa, near Changying Century City
- 24-hour health club • Yoga classes on site • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants
Holiday Inn Changchun Jingyue, an IHG HotelCity-center Changchun hotel with bar
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant