Chengdu Spa Hotels & Resorts
Search for Spa hotels in Chengdu
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Tianfu Square
- Chengdu City Sports Center
- Mount Qingcheng
- Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
- Wenshu Monastery
- Wuhou Ci
- Sichuan University
- Chengdu United States Consulate
- Chengdu University of Technology
- Sichuan Museum of Science and Technology
- New International Convention & Exposition Center Chengdu Century City
- Renmin Park
- Sichuan Normal University
- Jinsha Museum
- Southwest Jiaotong University
- Wenjiang City Park
- Southwest Petroleum University
- Xihua University
- Shu Feng Ya Yun Sichuan Opera
- Du Fu Caotang
Hotels in Chengdu with a Spa
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in Chengdu based on bookings from the last hour:
- Grand Hyatt Chengdu
- Chengdu Renhe Spring Hotel
- Howard Johnson Conference Resort Chengdu
There are many benefits to having a spa retreat. Escaping your busy life for a few days will allow you to re-energize and reduce your anxieties. Massages can help relieve tension, improve blood flow, and research has shown that massage therapy can help alleviate common ailments.
So relax, rejuvenate, and recharge by booking a spa hotel in Chengdu. After a morning of pampering, explore the sights that Chengdu has to offer. Chat with locals to find unique dining options or a cool new bar to grab a cocktail. Book a spa hotel in Chengdu and wake up to a better you.
Before you book, check out user reviews. There are currently We show reviews from Expedia and TripAdvisor so you know that you are reading genuine, reliable reviews. Be sure to download the Hotels.com app so you can book your reservations on the go, view amenities, and save the hotels you want to view and compare later.
Chengdu travel guides
Chengdu is a burgeoning hub of activity and connections in so many ways and on so many levels. The c...
The end all and be all of life in Chengdu is the teahouse so, for entertainment, you can do what the...
Being the capital city of Szechuan province, of course the main cuisine in Chengdu is Sichuan. Sichu...