Traveling With Your Pet to Xi'an
If you want to find a pet-friendly hotel in the culturally rich city of Xi'an, you're in luck. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your pets along on some of your Xi'an outings, or head out to savor the restaurants while they're sleeping. Some travelers to Xi'an like to visit Xi'an Bell Tower and Xi'an Bell Tower and Drum Tower. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Xi'an can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Xi'an?
Top hotel picks in and around Xi'an:
Canopy by Hilton Xi'an QujiangLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Giant Wild Goose Pagoda
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Sheraton Xian HotelLuxury hotel in Lianhu with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Spa • Comfy beds
The Ritz-Carlton, Xi'anLuxury hotel in Yanta Qu with indoor pool, conference center
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 2 bars • 24-hour health club • Pool loungers
Sheraton Xi'an North City HotelLuxury hotel in Lianhu with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Central location
The Westin XianLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Giant Wild Goose Pagoda
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Spa • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Xi'an?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Xi'an:
- Daming Palace National Heritage Park
- Tang Paradise
- Xi'an Expo 2011
- Xi'an Bell Tower
- Xi'an Bell Tower and Drum Tower
- Xi'an Town's God Temple
Sights & Landmarks