Hotels in Shinjuku Nichome, Japan
Search & Compare Shinjuku Nichome Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Shinjuku Nichome
Shinjuku Nichome overviewFamilies will find plenty of fun at Tokyo Tower and Disneyland® Tokyo. Popular sights like Meiji Jingu Shrine and Tokyo Imperial Palace won't disappoint. Shinjuku Nichome is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Shinjuku NichomeShinjuku Nichome offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 748 hotels in the Shinjuku Nichome area and you can shop as many as 172 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 65%.
- • 94 2-star hotels with an average price of $18 per night
- • 451 3-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 133 4-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
- • 36 5-star hotels with an average price of $145 per night
How to get to Shinjuku NichomeFly in to Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from downtown Shinjuku Nichome. Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 40 mi (64.4 km) away.
What to see around Shinjuku NichomeSome top sights in the area include:
- • Meiji Jingu Shrine
- • Tokyo Imperial Palace
- • Tokyo Tower
- • Sensoji Temple
- • Tokyo Sky Tree
When to visit Shinjuku NichomeWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 9.3 inches
- • April-June: 17.9 inches
- • July-September: 20.8 inches
- • October-December: 14.1 inches