Hotels in Tanohata, Japan
Search & Compare Tanohata Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Tanohata
Hotels in Tanohata
Hotels within 25 miles of Tanohata
9 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"It was out of the way, but that was why we were there."
A Traveller, May 2016, CA
Best hotels in Tanohata
Tanohata overviewLocal sights like Unosu Cliff and Ryusendo Limestone Cave are worth a visit. Tanohata is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in TanohataA welcoming city for all, Tanohata has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $227 per night
What to see around TanohataHere are some top sights to see:
- • Unosu Cliff
- • Ryusendo Limestone Cave
- • Akka Cave
- • Sannou Iwa
- • Miyako Country Club
When to visit TanohataIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 6.3 inches
- • April-June: 13.3 inches
- • July-September: 19.6 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches