Hotels in Myoko Kogen, Japan
Search & Compare Myoko Kogen Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Myoko Kogen hotels
Best hotels in Myoko Kogen
Myoko Kogen overviewPlan a fun excursion to Nagano Olympic Stadium and M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena. Make some time to see popular sights such as Zenko-ji Temple and Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum. Myoko Kogen is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Myoko KogenWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Myoko Kogen can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 79 3-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 37 4-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
How to get to Myoko KogenFly in to Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 129.5 mi (208.4 km) from downtown Myoko Kogen. Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 145.6 mi (234.3 km) away.
What to see around Myoko KogenSome top places to visit in the area include:
- • Nagano Olympic Stadium
- • Zenko-ji Temple
- • Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum
- • M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena
- • Jigokudani Monkey Park
When to visit Myoko KogenIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 9.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.8 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches