Hotels in Kudaka Island, Japan
Search & Compare Kudaka Island Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kudaka Island
Kudaka Island overviewThere's plenty to explore, including local sights like Kumaka Island and Cape Chinen Park. Kudaka Island is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Kudaka IslandWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Kudaka Island has accommodations to fit every need. There are 177 hotels in the Kudaka Island area and you can shop as many as 101 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 65%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $10 per night
- • 84 3-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 68 4-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 6 5-star hotels with an average price of $147 per night
How to get to Kudaka IslandFly in to Naha (OKA), 15.5 mi (25 km) from downtown Kudaka Island.
What to see around Kudaka IslandHere are some top sights to see:
- • Kumaka Island
- • Cape Chinen Park
- • Azama Sunsun Beach
- • Sefa Utaki
- • Nirai Kanai Bridge
When to visit Kudaka IslandWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 55°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 63°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 74°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 58°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.6 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches