Hotels in Sengokuhara, Japan
Search & Compare Sengokuhara Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Sengokuhara hotels
Best hotels in Sengokuhara
Sengokuhara overviewHead to Hakone Botanical Garden of Wetlands and Hakone Village Samurai Museum to make some memories. Sengokuhara is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SengokuharaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Sengokuhara can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 226 hotels in the Sengokuhara area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 101 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 95 4-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $183 per night
How to get to SengokuharaFly in to Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 48.2 mi (77.5 km) from downtown Sengokuhara. Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 85.4 mi (137.4 km) away.
What to see around SengokuharaSome highlights of the area include:
- • Hakone Botanical Garden of Wetlands
- • Hakone Village Samurai Museum
- • Museum of the Little Prince
- • Daihakone Country Club
- • Lalique Museum Hakone
When to visit SengokuharaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches