Hotels in Norris, Wyoming
Search & Compare Norris Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Norris
Norris overviewNorris is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Excelsior Geyser and Grand Prismatic Spring when the weather is nice. Head to Porcelain Basin and Steamboat Geyser to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Norris is for you.
Where to stay in NorrisFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Norris is the place to go. There are 47 hotels in the Norris area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
- • 23 3-star hotels with an average price of $150 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $219 per night
How to get to NorrisFly in to West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone), 20.2 mi (32.4 km) from downtown Norris. Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) is the next closest major airport, 77.4 mi (124.5 km) away.
What to see around NorrisIt's notable for its parks and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Porcelain Basin
- • Steamboat Geyser
- • Whirligig Geyser
- • Norris Geyser Basin
- • Monument Geyser Basin
- • Excelsior Geyser
- • Grand Prismatic Spring
When to visit NorrisCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 41°F day, 0°F night
- • April-June: 73°F day, 17°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 24°F night
- • October-December: 59°F day, -2°F night
- • January-March: 5.7 inches
- • April-June: 6.5 inches
- • July-September: 4.3 inches
- • October-December: 6.3 inches