Hotels in Fukue Island, Japan
Search & Compare Fukue Island Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fukue Island
Fukue Island overviewFukue Island is known for its natural features. Spend a relaxing day at Shiraragahama Manyo Park and Higashi Park when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Mizunoura Church and Goto Kanko History Museum. Whatever you're into, Fukue Island has something for you.
Where to stay in Fukue IslandWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Fukue Island has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Fukue Island with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Fukue Island, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to Fukue IslandFly in to Fukue (FUJ-Goto - Fukue), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from downtown Fukue Island.
What to see around Fukue IslandSome recommended attractions include:
- • Shiraragahama Manyo Park
- • Mizunoura Church
- • Higashi Park
- • Goto Kanko History Museum
- • Onidake Shrine
When to visit Fukue IslandIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 11.1 inches
- • April-June: 26.3 inches
- • July-September: 26.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.3 inches