Hotels in Chattanooga Riverfront, Tennessee
Search & Compare Chattanooga Riverfront Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chattanooga Riverfront
Chattanooga Riverfront overviewA stop at places like Boynton Park and Ross's Landing Park will create some memories. Whatever you're into, Chattanooga Riverfront has something for you.
Where to stay in Chattanooga RiverfrontA welcoming city for all, Chattanooga Riverfront has a variety of lodging options. There are 106 hotels in the Chattanooga Riverfront area and you can shop as many as 32 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 43 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 54 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
How to get to Chattanooga RiverfrontFly in to Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from downtown Chattanooga Riverfront.
What to see around Chattanooga RiverfrontHere are some local highlights:
- • Boynton Park
- • Ross's Landing Park
- • AT&T Field
- • Creative Discovery Museum
- • Chattanooga Regional History Museum
When to visit Chattanooga RiverfrontIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 30°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 14.7 inches
- • April-June: 12.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 13.1 inches