Hotels in Kaiyo, Japan
Search & Compare Kaiyo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kaiyo
Kaiyo overviewThere's plenty to explore, including local sights like Todoro Fall and Yakuoji Temple. Whatever you're into, Kaiyo has something for you.
Where to stay in KaiyoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Kaiyo has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Kaiyo with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Kaiyo, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to KaiyoFly in to Kochi (KCZ-Ryoma), 35.6 mi (57.2 km) from downtown Kaiyo. Tokushima (TKS) is the next closest major airport, 38.8 mi (62.4 km) away.
What to see around KaiyoSome recommended attractions include:
- • Todoro Fall
- • Yakuoji Temple
- • Hiwasa Castle
- • Hiwasa Turtle Museum
- • Nakaoka Shintaro Museum
When to visit KaiyoWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 14.4 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches