Hotels in Ogijima Island, Japan
Search & Compare Ogijima Island Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ogijima Island
Ogijima Island overviewSpend a relaxing day at Olive Garden 1st Origin when the weather is nice. Head to Naoshima Ferry Terminal and Takamatsuko Lighthouse to make some memories. Whatever you're into, Ogijima Island has something for you.
Where to stay in Ogijima IslandWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Ogijima Island has accommodations to fit every need. There are 80 hotels in the Ogijima Island area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $18 per night
- • 52 3-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 22 4-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
How to get to Ogijima IslandFly in to Takamatsu (TAK), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from downtown Ogijima Island. Okayama (OKJ) is the next closest major airport, 26 mi (41.8 km) away.
What to see around Ogijima IslandHere are some local highlights:
- • Naoshima Ferry Terminal
- • Takamatsuko Lighthouse
- • Teshima Art Museum
- • Les Archives du Coeur
- • Kitahama Alley
When to visit Ogijima IslandWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 14.4 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches