Hotels in Higashi Chaya District, Japan
Search & Compare Higashi Chaya District Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Higashi Chaya District
Higashi Chaya District overviewThere's plenty to explore, including local sights like Ochaya Shima and Utasu Shrine. Higashi Chaya District is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Higashi Chaya DistrictA welcoming city for all, Higashi Chaya District has a variety of lodging options. There are 74 hotels in the Higashi Chaya District area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $18 per night
- • 39 3-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
- • 27 4-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
How to get to Higashi Chaya DistrictFly in to Komatsu (KMQ), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from downtown Higashi Chaya District. Toyama (TOY) is the next closest major airport, 29.4 mi (47.3 km) away.
What to see around Higashi Chaya DistrictHere are some top sights to see:
- • Ochaya Shima
- • Utasu Shrine
- • Tokuda Shusei Kinenkan Museum
- • Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum
- • Ume no Hashi Bridge
When to visit Higashi Chaya DistrictWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches