Hotels in Wakura Onsen, Japan
Search & Compare Wakura Onsen Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Wakura Onsen
Wakura Onsen overviewCheck out local attractions like Wakura Onsen Seaside Park and Wakura Showa Museum. Wakura Onsen is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Wakura OnsenFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Wakura Onsen is the place to go.
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
How to get to Wakura OnsenFly in to Wajima (NTQ-Noto), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from downtown Wakura Onsen. Komatsu (KMQ) is the next closest major airport, 54.8 mi (88.2 km) away.
What to see around Wakura OnsenHere are some local highlights:
- • Wakura Onsen Seaside Park
- • Wakura Showa Museum
- • Notojima Bridge
- • Akakura Shrine
- • Twin Bridge Noto
When to visit Wakura OnsenIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches