Hotels in Cape Irago, Japan
Search & Compare Cape Irago Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Cape Irago
Hotels in Cape Irago
- Most bookedNo Guest Reviews yet
9 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
8 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
5 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Wonderful hosts, location; nice rooms and very friendly atmosphere"
A Traveller, Aug 2015, AS
Hotels within 5 miles of Cape Irago
Hotels within 10 miles of Cape Irago
Best hotels in Cape Irago
Cape Irago overviewThere's plenty to explore, including local sights like Irago Seaside Golf Club and Irago Port. Cape Irago is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Cape IragoWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Cape Irago can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 77 hotels in the Cape Irago area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 42 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 26 4-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $159 per night
How to get to Cape IragoFly in to Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), 22.4 mi (36 km) from downtown Cape Irago. Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) is the next closest major airport, 45.7 mi (73.5 km) away.
What to see around Cape IragoHere are some top sights to see:
- • Irago Seaside Golf Club
- • Irago Port
- • Koijigahama Beach
- • Yashinomi Museum
- • Himakajima Beach
When to visit Cape IragoWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches