Hotels in The Vista, South Carolina
Search & Compare The Vista Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of The Vista hotels
Best hotels in The Vista
The Vista overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like South Carolina State House. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as University of South Carolina. Whatever you're into, The Vista has something for you.
Where to stay in The VistaThe Vista offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 115 hotels in the The Vista area and you can shop as many as 30 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 46 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 61 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to The VistaFly in to Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from downtown The Vista. Columbia Station is the closest train station.
What to see around The VistaSome top sights in the area include:
- • South Carolina State House
- • University of South Carolina
When to visit The VistaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 11.2 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 14.2 inches
- • October-December: 9.5 inches