Hotels in Swan Lake, Montana
Search & Compare Swan Lake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Swan Lake
Swan Lake overviewSwan Lake is a relaxing place known for its live music and parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of glaciers and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Sixmile Peak and Flathead Lake State Park when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Swan Lake Boat Launch and Bigfork Summer Playhouse. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Swan Lake is for you.
Where to stay in Swan LakeA welcoming city for all, Swan Lake has a variety of lodging options. There are 10 hotels in the Swan Lake area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
How to get to Swan LakeFly in to Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.), 32 mi (51.5 km) from downtown Swan Lake.
What to see around Swan LakeIts glaciers, lakes, and parks are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Sixmile Peak
- • Flathead Lake State Park
- • Swan Lake Boat Launch
- • Bigfork Summer Playhouse
- • Eagle Bend Golf Club
When to visit Swan LakeWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 33°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 3.4 inches
- • April-June: 5.7 inches
- • July-September: 3.8 inches
- • October-December: 4.0 inches