Hotels in Lula, Mississippi
Search & Compare Lula Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lula
Lula overviewLula is a relaxing place distinct for its museums and casinos. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Check out local attractions like Freedom Park and Delta Cultural Center. A family-friendly area, Lula also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LulaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Lula can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 12 hotels in the Lula area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
How to get to LulaFly in to Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from downtown Lula. Greenville, MS (GLH-Mid Delta Regional) is the next closest major airport, 73.3 mi (118 km) away.
What to see around LulaHere are some favorite choices:
- • Freedom Park
- • Delta Cultural Center
- • The Spirit of the American Doughboy
- • Helena Museum of Phillips County
- • Fort Curtis
When to visit LulaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 68°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 14.9 inches
- • April-June: 14.5 inches
- • July-September: 9.3 inches
- • October-December: 14.7 inches