Barolo Wine Area Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Barolo Wine Area
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Novello Castle
- Mascarello Giuseppe e Figlio Winery
- Parish of St. Michael the Archangel
- Boroli Vini
- Renato Ratti Cantina
- Azienda Agricola Osvaldo Viberti
- Cascina Sot
- Azienda Agricola Eraldo Viberti
- Antiche Cantine Marchesi Di Barolo
- Bottega del Barolo
- Cantina Giacomo Borgogno e Figli
- Enoteca Regionale del Barolo
- Bottega del Vino
- Dosio Vigneti
- Cantina Comunale di La Morra
- Terre da Vino
- Corkscrews Museum
- Barolo Wine Museum
- Cappella del Barolo
Hotels in Barolo Wine Area with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Barolo Wine Area, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Barolo Wine Area by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Arborina Relais
- Service: Hotel villa Beccaris
- Comfort: Palas Cerequio BaroloCruResort
- Condition: Le Torri Hotel
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!