Hotels in York River State Park, Virginia
Search & Compare York River State Park Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in York River State Park
York River State Park overviewYork River State Park is a budget-friendly place distinct for its gardens and known for its waterparks and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Governor's Palace and Jamestown Settlement. Popular attractions like Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA are sure to leave an impression. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, York River State Park is for you.
Where to stay in York River State ParkWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, York River State Park has accommodations to fit every need. There are 127 hotels in the York River State Park area and you can shop as many as 75 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 43 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 64 3-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 14 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
How to get to York River State ParkFly in to Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from downtown York River State Park.
What to see around York River State ParkThe gardens and waterparks are family-friendly highlights, and top sights include:
- • Go Karts Plus
- • Water Country USA
- • Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- • Williamsburg Premium Outlets
- • Merchants Square
- • Governor's Palace
- • Jamestown Settlement
- • Historic Jamestowne
- • Lee Hall Mansion
When to visit York River State ParkIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 11.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.1 inches
- • July-September: 15.7 inches
- • October-December: 10.3 inches