Hotels in Santa Susana, California
Search & Compare Santa Susana Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Santa Susana
Santa Susana overviewSanta Susana is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and known for its library and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Families will find plenty of fun at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Make plans to visit the popular J. Paul Getty Museum and Pepperdine University. Santa Susana is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Santa SusanaSanta Susana offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 451 hotels in the Santa Susana area and you can shop as many as 111 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 109 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 153 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 130 4-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
- • 30 5-star hotels with an average price of $285 per night
How to get to Santa SusanaFly in to Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from downtown Santa Susana. Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 26.6 mi (42.8 km) away.
What to see around Santa SusanaSights especially popular with families include:
- • Six Flags Magic Mountain
- • Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- • Sherman Oaks Castle Park
- • Iceland Ice Skating Rink
- • Mountasia Family Fun Center
- • Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center
- • Nethercutt Collection
- • Skirball Cultural Center
- • Getty Villa
- • J. Paul Getty Museum
- • Simi Valley Town Center
- • Westfield Topanga
- • Westfield Promenade Shopping Mall
- • The Oaks
- • Sherman Oaks Galleria
- • Corriganville Park
- • Lost Canyons Golf Club
- • Strathearn Historical Park
- • Rancho Simi
- • California State University-Northridge