Hotels in French Creek State Park, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare French Creek State Park Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in French Creek State Park
French Creek State Park overviewFrench Creek State Park is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample beer and cheese options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. You might find the perfect souvenir at Philadelphia Premium Outlets or VF Outlet Center. Make it a point to see sights like Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site and Maple Grove Raceway. A family- and business-friendly area, French Creek State Park also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in French Creek State ParkWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, French Creek State Park has accommodations to fit every need. There are 146 hotels in the French Creek State Park area and you can shop as many as 24 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 34 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 84 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 22 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to French Creek State ParkFly in to Lancaster, PA (LNS), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from downtown French Creek State Park. Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 35.2 mi (56.6 km) away.
What to see around French Creek State ParkFor those looking for a souvenir or simply window-shopping, here are some favorite shopping areas to visit:
- • Philadelphia Premium Outlets
- • VF Outlet Center
- • Berkshire Mall
- • Exton Square Mall
- • Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site
- • Maple Grove Raceway
- • Marsh Creek State Park
- • September Farm Cheese
- • Sovereign Center
When to visit French Creek State ParkCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 9.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.0 inches