Hotels in Pioneertown, California
Search & Compare Pioneertown Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pioneertown
Pioneertown overviewPioneertown is a budget-friendly place known for its gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of the desert and parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and camping. Spend a relaxing day at Yucca Valley Community Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Groves Cabin Theatre and California Welcome Center. Pioneertown is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in PioneertownA welcoming city for all, Pioneertown has a variety of lodging options. There are 171 hotels in the Pioneertown area and you can shop as many as 87 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 60%.
- • 37 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 81 3-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
- • 46 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
How to get to PioneertownFly in to Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from downtown Pioneertown.
What to see around PioneertownIts desert views, parks, and hiking trails are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Yucca Valley Community Park
- • Whitewater Preserve
- • Groves Cabin Theatre
- • California Welcome Center
- • Hi-Desert Nature Museum
- • Hi-Desert Cultural Center
- • Joshua Tree Visitor Center